Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Oh, Just a little late!

I really should have posted this at Thanksgiving!! But, I didn't think of it until I read someone else's list on their blog and thought, "Psh! My is better than theirs! I taught the teen girls in Sunday School the Sunday before Thanksgiving and in an effort to please the youth pastor's wife I did something "with being thankful!"
I gave the girls a limited amount of time to fill in a list of 25 things they were thankful for. The first five I filled in for them (aren't I nice!) They had to use one or two word answers and could not use a list of proper names either. Here is my list...

1. Salvation
2. The Bible
3. Our Church
4. Family/Home
5. Food

6. Job
7. Health
8. Mental Health
9. Friends
10. Christian upbringing
11. George (my cat) ... notice the order of these two...
12. Jonathan (my boyfriend)
13. Financial security
14. The youth group (of which I am a leader and not a member, thank you)
15. New days
16. Forgiveness
17. Memories
18. America
19. Freedom
20. Opportunities
21. My calling
22. That I'm not ugly (yes this is more than 2 wds, sorry)
23. Answered prayers
24. Soap
25. Internet
26. The color Green
27. Ross/Kohls
28. Music

I know 28 is an odd number to end at, but- I only had a certain amount of time!

Hope you all take time to think about these things we take for granted every day and Thank God for them.

Love to all!
Lizzi

No comments: